Update: Pathologist David Stock has confirmed Cable’s death was caused by choking on his own vomit from acute alcohol poisoning.
The streets of Aberdare, South Wales, were packed today as thousands of Stereophonics fans mourned the death of late rock drummer Stuart Cable. As more and more friends and family members gathered, Cable’s coffin was taken to St Elvan’s Church in a horse-drawn carriage. The service included many personal anecdotes and a few tunes played by one of Cable’s favorite bands, High Voltage.
Cable’s cause of death will not be known until toxicology tests are completed.
R.I.P. Stuart Cable